Lovevery is a fast-growing digitally native brand co-founded by successful serial entrepreneurs and based in Boise, Idaho. Our customers are parents, and our mission is to help them feel confident they are giving their children meaningful development experiences in the critical early years of life. Taking a science-based approach, Lovevery products have won awards from Red Dot, Parents’ Choice, and NAPPA. TIME Magazine named The Play Kits subscription offering as one of the Best Inventions of 2018.
The Director, Strategic Operations is a dynamic team member that is experienced in technical operations systems, operations finance, and project management. The ideal candidate has organizational, communication, and leadership skills that are second to none and enjoys solving complex systems problems that will enable a fast-growing organization to scale.
- Interface with the Lovevery Technology & Digital, Accounting/Finance, Customer Experience, Sourcing/Factories, Quality, and Engineering teams to deliver solutions that can be leveraged across the organization for better and faster decision-making
- Ownership over the operations functionality in Lovevery’s ERP system (Netsuite) including identifying the correct data flows into and out of the ERP
- Support Business Continuity Planning through strategic co-man development and globalization.
- Work closely with Group VP, Operations and the Finance team to model and activate productivity and margin improvement initiatives and outcomes.
- Work closely with the procurement and supply chain management arm of the operations organization to implement a robust supply chain planning application tool, ensuring that the planning outputs are accessible by cross-functional teams
- Lead domestic and international integrations between the Lovevery ERP and the 3PL network
- Coordinate with the Lovevery Data team to ensure all Lovevery operational data is available to be pushed into the core BI system (Looker) such as inventory, demand and supply chain forecasting, inbound freight, and outbound fulfillment data
- Help identify and support (through Project Management) strategic operations initiatives to facilitate growth, efficiency, and performance.
Qualifications and attributes
- At least 8 years work experience with operations systems servicing consumer products and ecommerce such as Netsuite, order management systems, and product data management systems
- Superb analytical skills working with large amounts of data to synthesize actionable insights
- Extensive experience working with BI tools and Excel for auditing data accuracy and quality
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and wear multiple hats to execute in a dynamic and fast-moving environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across multiple levels of an organization
- Track record of working with diverse cross-functional teams to understand business problems and execute solutions
- Deep experience in working to streamline data flows and decision-making in operational functions
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing tasks at one time through meticulous organization and attention to detail
- Strong time and project management skills and the ability to adhere to deadlines
- Passionate about serving families through a customer-first mindset
The Benefits/Perks You’ll Enjoy
- Competitive salary, benefits and stock option package
- 3 weeks PTO + 14 paid holidays
- Generous parental leave
- Any equipment you need to get the job done
- Free/discounted Lovevery products
Lovevery is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in all forms. All employment decisions at Lovevery are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, HIV status, marital status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.