Lovevery is a fast-growing digitally native brand co-founded by successful serial entrepreneurs and based in Boise, Idaho. Our customers are parents, and our mission is to help them feel confident they are giving their children meaningful development experiences in the critical early years of life. Taking a science-based approach, Lovevery products have won awards from Red Dot, Parents’ Choice, and NAPPA. TIME Magazine named The Play Kits subscription offering as one of the Best Inventions of 2018.
As we grow our company, the need for fresh, high quality, and effective creative continues to increase. Lovevery is looking for a Production Artist to collaborate and execute smart, beautiful design solutions. The Production Artist will work closely with Design to prepare final, press-ready files based on provided specifications. Projects range from packaging, children's books, instruction manuals, safety & warning booklets, handling materials in multiple languages, and building out sets of digital ads. The ideal candidate will have experience making artwork production-ready, tracking versioning and change requests, packaging files for release, and performing press checks. The following attributes in a candidate are essential to success in this role:
- Prepare press-ready files for print
- Work with Design to create effective solutions for print materials, digital advertising, and direct marketing to support brand and marketing campaigns
- Collaborate daily with creative team and stakeholders
- Maintain high creative standards
- Inspire new ways of thinking, using fresh and unique approaches to design problems
- A sharp eye for details — You keep track of versioning, image and copy changes, and formatting for production.
- Strong knowledge of design elements and principles — You understand the systems of graphic design in order to create work that is both aesthetically pleasing and effective.
- Project Management — Work ethic, responsiveness, and results orientation matter in every role at Lovevery. With everyone driving hard to achieve the company’s goals, it is critical to have strong project planning skills.
- Collaboration — Work with Design and stakeholders to execute conceptual and photographic directions for all print materials
- Communication — You are comfortable working with all business strategy managers throughout the creative process to meet design objectives and timelines.
- Time-management — Producers must create a realistic production schedule and ensure that the production is running on time
- 4 year BA / BFA Degree in Graphic Design or Art & Design
- Due to the in-person interaction with parents and children that is an integral part of this role, proof of full COVID-19 vaccination is required.
- A compelling portfolio of work, showcasing both your digital and print experience
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Process and take action on creative feedback
- Highly collaborative
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing tasks at one time through excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Responsible by nature
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
The Benefits/Perks You'll Enjoy
- Competitive salary, benefits and stock option package
- 3 weeks PTO in year 1 +14 paid holidays
- Generous parental leave
- Any equipment you need to get the job done
- Free/discounted Lovevery products
Lovevery is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in all forms. All employment decisions at Lovevery are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, HIV status, marital status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.