Lovevery is a fast-growing direct-to-consumer startup co-founded by successful serial entrepreneurs and based in Boise, Idaho. Our customers are parents, and our mission is to help them feel confident they are giving their children meaningful development experiences in the critical early years of life. Taking a science-based approach, Lovevery products have won awards from Red Dot, Parents’ Choice, and NAPPA. TIME Magazine named The Play Kits subscription offering as one of the Best Inventions of 2018.
We are looking for a Manager, Product Marketing to champion the strategic product positioning of the Lovevery portfolio and elevate our differentiation in the market. The Manager, Product Marketing will drive profitability and continued growth for in-market product lines and partner with Product Marketing counterparts, Product Development, Content Creation, Finance, Supply Chain/Logistics, and Channels to Market (E-Commerce) to bring products to market through a fast paced go-to-market process. The Manager, Product Marketing is on the Product Marketing team and reports to the Director, Product Marketing.
This role can be fully remote anywhere in the US. Or, should you be interested in our Boise, ID headquarters relocation assistance is offered.
- Manage in-market performance and profitability of all product-lines, guiding the ongoing product-centric campaigns and initiatives across channels.
- Use data and partner with data analytics counterparts to evaluate performance of the existing product portfolio and identify in-market growth opportunities.
- Manage the viability and profitability of go-to-market strategies for all products in the portfolio and understand the target customer and competitive landscape to lead the positioning of products
- Dive deep into customer purchase funnel analytics and insights to understand purchase paths and optimal in-market product communications to promote cross-sell and customer LTV.
- Support a cross-functional process to take products to market that includes Product Development, Content Creation, Finance, Supply Chain/Logistics, and Channels to Market (E-Commerce) and identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Build consistency of brand in value proposition messaging and visual execution of our products across all sales channels, collateral, web content, customer and partner communications.
- Work cross-functionally to understand, prepare for and execute to the needs of all launch stakeholders and go-to-market channels in a fast-paced environment. Ability to make adjustments along the way.
- Partner with go-to-market team members and work with cross-functional leadership team to bring positioning and strategy to fruition
- Collaborate with Brand Marketing to ensure product marketing alignment to brand pillars and communication.
Attributes required for success in the role
- Analytical Horsepower — Data-backed decisions are your thing. You can pair historical data, customer insights and industry trends to make decisions. You are savvy with BI tools and data manipulation to draw insights about your products and your customers, informing robust and comprehensive strategies and growth opportunities.
- Strategic Planner —You have a vision and the confidence to convince others on the team to follow your path. You know what’s required to put the plan into action and bring the vision to life.
- Project Management —Work ethic, responsiveness, and results orientation matter in every role at Lovevery. With everyone driving hard to achieve the company’s goals, it is critical to have strong project planning skills and a structured approach to building repeatable and sustainable processes. You are organized, reliable, and love being a part of a broader team making great things happen.
- Communication —We aim to hire good communicators in every role, but it is an especially critical quality for the person supporting our product marketing team. This is a connective role with important interfaces across the entire company. You are skilled at structured and complete communication, and you are comfortable articulating what needs to be done when things are ambiguous.
- Process Improvement —We are launching increasingly more products and need to do so with greater efficiency while maintaining cohesive product branding, representation and messaging to effectively communicate the Lovevery value proposition. You are able to identify how processes are built and improved to promote cross-functional integration for successful product launches.
- 5-7 years of experience with product marketing in consumer products in the D2C space
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Analytical expertise with a strong background in BI platforms such as Looker
- Strength in project management and detail orientation is essential with fluency in project management tools such as Asana and Airtable
- Track record of strong cross-functional collaboration
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing tasks at one time through excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong time management skills and the ability to adhere to deadlines
- Ability to think and react in a fluid, fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial and growth mindset
- Innovative spirit, with the willingness to explore the path less traveled
- Creative and resourceful
- Professional and personal knowledge of the early childhood space, as well as an extensive understanding of industry trends and the key players in the competitive landscape a plus
- Flexibility to travel; proof of full COVID-19 vaccination is required due to the potential need for travel and in-person interaction with customers in this role
The benefits/perks you’ll enjoy
- Competitive salary, benefits and stock option package
- 3 weeks PTO in year 1 +14 paid holidays
- 4 months maternity leave and 2 months parental leave
- Any equipment you need to get the job done!
- Free/discounted Lovevery products
- Global summits in Boise to meet your colleagues IRL
Lovevery is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in all forms. All employment decisions at Lovevery are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, HIV status, marital status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.