Lovevery is a fast-growing digitally native brand co-founded by successful serial entrepreneurs and based in Boise, Idaho. Our customers are parents, and our mission is to help them feel confident they are giving their children meaningful development experiences in the critical early years of life. Taking a science-based approach, Lovevery products have won awards from Red Dot, Parents’ Choice, and NAPPA. TIME Magazine named The Play Kits subscription offering as one of the Best Inventions of 2018.
We are seeking an Influencer Marketing Specialist to help us build brand awareness and drive growth through influencer partnerships. In this role you will be responsible for identifying, connecting with, nurturing and scaling relationships with prominent influencers that are authentic to the brand across all social channels ie. Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, Pinterest and others. You’ll own the process from top to bottom including communicating with influencers, curating orders, tracking social posts and analyzing results. For this reason, we are looking for someone who possesses a combination of skills – you understand what new moms want and you understand their social media universe; but also extremely organized, results-driven, analytical and hungry to have a direct impact on our growth.
This role must be located in our Boise, ID headquarters.
- Conduct research to source, vet and prioritize promising influencers that are aligned with our brand(s) and reflect the trends and attitudes of our customers
- Own all influencer outreach & communications - from initial pitch to support requests - in order to seed new relationships and foster long-term collaborations
- Manage the influencer gifting process including product and sizing selection, order placements, and liaising with warehouse team to ensure timely delivery
- Activate and engage influencers in brand launches, festivals, store and other offline events
- Maintain a robust internal database of influencer relationships and provide ongoing updates to influencers
- Monitor participating influencer’s accounts to ensure follow through, source/tag UGC, and track influencer performance across identified KPIs
- Support the development of regular analytical reports on social media activity and influencer engagements
- Goal oriented – This job is all about hitting performance goals. You need to be wired that way.
- Data driven - You understand how to track and analyze data to drive results.
- Forward-thinking - You are able to manage support platforms and create processes to scale.
- Understanding of brand – You will be representing the Lovevery brand and finding others to help represent the brand.
- Communication skills – This job is all about communication. To influencers and through influencers.
- You think parenthood and early childhood are really inspiring things to work on and you have deep empathy for parents. You are into babies and little kids.
- You get the Lovevery brand and can represent it authentically.
- Natural proficiency in social media, with an intuitive sense for trends, celebrities and influencers
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills; customer-facing experience is a plus.
- You are a hustler and creative thinker who can get your foot in the door through someone’s DMs without annoying them.
- You have a basic understanding of analytics, social listening, influencer engagement, hashtag strategies and overall social media marketing platforms.
- You have strong attention to detail and high organisational and project management skills. You’re able to work relatively independently
- 2-3 years in marketing at a lifestyle or fashion brand is a must
- Bachelor’s Degree with a record of strong academic performance required.
The Benefits/Perks You’ll Enjoy
- Competitive salary, benefits and stock option package
- 3 weeks PTO in year 1 +14 paid holidays
- 4 months maternity leave and 2 months parental leave
- Any equipment you need to get the job done!
- Free/discounted Lovevery products
- Global summits in Boise to meet your colleagues IRL
Lovevery is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in all forms. All employment decisions at Lovevery are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, HIV status, marital status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.